    Re: Next Meeting - I'll make a decision this weekend —Brian Stokes
   Hey Brad, Just fire the landscapers and we'll finish the job with LEGO on the 23rd. Just think of the possibilities!!!...!!! An outdoor monorail and town, maybe a castle theme? B. ----- Original Message ----- From: Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: Next Meeting - I'll make a decision this weekend —Brad Hamilton
   But we need the concrete - Otherwise, the LEGO will sink into the mud! I suppose we could use some cheap immitation LEGO as a foundation! Hmm - an outdoor LEGO city would be cool, but I bet that it wouldn't last too long. Plus, I'd be afraid of (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: Next Meeting - I'll make a decision this weekend —Scott P. Costello
   Forget the concrete and landscaping materials, lets just get a bunch of green baseplates and line the entire yard. Imagine the city you could build, granted it wouldn't be much fun to walk on. If you want a pond, no problem just get some blue (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: Next Meeting - I'll make a decision this weekend —Brad Hamilton
   Hmm - With the cost of LEGO, I think it would be a LOT cheaper to go with the concrete. Speaking of that, they poured the concrete today, so that gets a big part of the work out of the way. They still have to finish two walls, put in the sprinklers (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)