  March 24th doesn't look good - Proposal to change meeting to April 14th

Hi Guys, Well, I thought that a month and a half would be plenty to get my landscaping done, but in 3 weeks, they've only gotten about 3 days of work in between the rain, so things are really dragging along. They probably have another 4 days of work (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: March 24th doesn't look good - Proposal to change meeting to April 14th

Brad, I'm replying here because my email keeps kicking by my replies to your email. Although I'd be disappointed to have to wait a couple extra weeks April is okay with me. I'd rather wait than host the meeting somewhere else. However if the group (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: March 24th doesn't look good - Proposal to change meeting to April 14th

April 7th works best for me. Robert Powell (23 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)