  Intruder alert!

Greetings and salutations, My name is Eric Bitton, but my 'Net name is Zrath. I am a Legoholic... Rick of the not-shown tower pointed me to this assemblage of fellow Legoholics, and I was wondering if there was room for one more? I'd like to attend (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Intruder alert!

Yeah - We'd love to have you! I myself like some of the "obsolete" bricks. I have some older stuff that I find actually works nicely into the newer stuff. Zrath <kzin@toast.net> wrote in message news:G9JGBM.Ex7@lugnet.com... (...) Legoholics, (...) (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)