Re: March LUGOLA Meeting - Possible Dates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 23:25:37 GMT

That's a cool site.

I sent them mail to see if they might be interested in attending our
meeting.

Adrian Egli <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message
It's good to see so many others are interested in the creation of a train
club!  There is "sort of" an official site but it needs some fixing up.
It's creator was doing it as a class project but he was short on time to
submit a clean version.  We would like to get a formal registration name
like the other train clubs (PNLTC, etc.)

Oh, (I think) one of our participants is into monorail and more that are
interested would no doubt be good.

In the mean time, here's the site address
http://et.sdsu.edu/dpearson/scltc/index.htm

Adrian

"Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message
I'm not much into building trains, but I love to build train and
monorail-related buildings.

Brian Stokes <bstokes@aqueryus.com> wrote in message
I would also be interested in a SoCal Lego Train Club.

Brian Stokes