Re: March LUGOLA Meeting - Possible Dates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 22:43:29 GMT

hopefully we can entice some more people to help us with the
creation of the Southern CA LEGO Train Club :-)

I would be up for that! I just got into trains and was going to bring some
MOC's to the meeting.

Robert Powell