  Joining LUGOLA?

Yo! My name's Payton and I'm going to school at USC. I've been browsing LUGNET and noticed you had something going on here. I'm totally interested in joining up, so what's the catch? Unfourtanately I don't have any of my sets with me, they're all (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Joining LUGOLA?

Lugola was organized last summer with just a few members, and has quickly grown to about a dozen. We meet every other month at the homes of different members. We last met on January 13th, so the next meeting will probably be sometime in March. We (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Joining LUGOLA?

Hi Payton, We'd love to have you. My wife and I will be hosting the next meeting. We live in southern Orange County, about 1 hour's drive from you. Because we cover the whole LA area, the meeting places float around all over the place, and sometimes (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)