Re: Joining LUGOLA?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 23:34:26 GMT

Lugola was organized last summer with just a few members, and has quickly
grown to about a dozen. We meet every other month at the homes of different
members. We last met on January 13th, so the next meeting will probably be
sometime in March. We are all of varying levels, from Henry the resident
genius to me the guy who sits around and marvels at other peoples creations.
Don't worry about having nothing to bring, Lugola largely serves as a chance
for people of like interests to mull over all things Lego. Just bring a good
attitude and plenty of suggestions for people.

Scott

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Payton Ware writes:
Yo!
My name's Payton and I'm going to school at USC.  I've been browsing LUGNET
and noticed you had something going on here. I'm totally interested in
joining up, so what's the catch? Unfourtanately I don't have any of my sets
with me, they're all back at home. No pics, either. *sigh* But I'd still
like to see what's going on. Any info about LUGOLA would be awesome! Thanks.

Payton Ware
ware@usc.edu