    January 13th Meeting —Bryce McGlone
   Hey all it's that time again. I'd like to have the meeting at my house in Monrovia on January 13th at noon (give or take as always). I'd like to keep the semi-informal feel of our past meetings. However I would like to add a short "show and tell" (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)