Subject:
January 13th Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 04:04:03 GMT

Hey all it's that time again. I'd like to have the meeting at my house in
Monrovia on January 13th at noon (give or take as always). I'd like to keep
the semi-informal feel of our past meetings. However I would like to add a
short "show and tell" type time where each of us has a chance to talk about
his/her model(s) to the group. As always bring stuff to trade etc. I'll have
soda and some snacks. We have tons of fast food close by and pizza is always
just a phone call away. I plan on setting up lots of tables for plenty of
display space.
Try typing in your address here on Mapquest for directions:

http://www.mapquest.com/cgi-bin/mqtrip?link=btwn%2Ftwn-ddir_na_basic_main&reset=reset&uid=u1ge0xmcpap8j0de%3A8l0ztx00t&tq_source=expr&ADDR_0=&CITY_0=&STATE_0=&ZIP_0=&CC_0=US&ADDR_1=525+La+Casita+Lane&CITY_1=Monrovia&STATE_1=Ca&ZIP_1=91016&CC_1=US&dir=Get+Directions

Or do it the old fashioned way...here are the basics.

From Orange County
Come North up the 5 to the 605 North to the 210 West. Exit Mountain (the
second exit on the 210). See local directions below.
OR
Come North on the 5 to the 57 North to the 210 West. Exit Mountain in
Monrovia. (This route is sometimes better for traffic.)
OR
Come North up the 71 to the 57 North to the 210 West. Exit Mountain.

From the Valley
Come down the 170 or 101 to the 134 East to the 210 East (the 134 turns into
the 210 in Pasedena. Do not take the 210 North. If you stay in the fast lane
you're going the right way.) Exit Mountain in Monrovia. See local directions
below.

From Santa Monica
Take the 10 East to the 110 into Pasedena. Exit Arroyo Parkway and follow
signs to the 210 East. Exit Mountain in Monrovia.
OR
Take the 10 East to the 605 North to the 210 West and exit Mountain in 2
exits. (This way is sometimes better for traffic.)
Then follow local directions below.

Local Directions
Take Mountain North (toward the mountains). Pass Huntington (light), Royal
Oaks (light) and turn right on Lemon. Pass Bradoaks (stop sign). Proceed
about 1/2 block and look for a "not a through street" sign on your right (If
you reach Hacienda you've gone just a bit too far. La Casita will be three
houses back). This is La Casita Lane which looks like a driveway if you're
not looking for it. Turn right (you can't turn left). My house is 1/2 way
down on the right.

525 La Casita Lane

Feel free to call me or email with questions/ suggestions/ whatever.

Bryce McGlone
home (626)359-2851
work (818)840-7822
Bmcglone@ditim.com

One last note...Dave Johann doesn't have internet access right now so he may
not respond online. He is, however, finally answering his phone once in a
while :-).

I hope to see you all there,
Bryce