    Window into the Community —Ryan Wood
   Steve Witt asked me for some help in getting a (URL) Window into the Community> set up at (URL) Lego store in Glendale>. He asked me to ask LUGOLA what the group interest is in getting this set up, and who, if anyone, would be willing to help out (...) (18 years ago, 1-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX)

        Re: Window into the Community —Scott Costello
   Bryce and Dave both live fairly close to Glendale, and if available could problably put together something incredible. Combined with the incredible talent pool we have among our member I am sure we could put together something awesome. Count me in (...) (18 years ago, 1-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX)