Re: Window into the Community
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 23:49:11 GMT

Bryce and Dave both live fairly close to Glendale, and if available could problably put together something incredible. Combined with the incredible talent pool we have among our member I am sure we could put together something awesome. Count me in for whatever help I can provide.

Scott

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Ryan Wood wrote:
   Steve Witt asked me for some help in getting a Window into the Community set up at the Lego store in Glendale.

He asked me to ask LUGOLA what the group interest is in getting this set up, and who, if anyone, would be willing to help out with it. I don’t live in Glendale, but I’m up for the drive if it means setting up something this freaking cool. This is a great opportunity to work with Lego and show off creations from builders in the Los Angeles area.

Quick responses would be appreciated.

--ry