Subject:
Master Model Builder Search 2006 Kicks off Monday at LLCA!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 17:31:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

A new Model Builder Search for 2006 kicks off at LEGOLAND California on Monday February 20th. The park will hold auditions for someone to eventually win a job as a LEGOLAND Master Model Builder. The Monday event runs from 3pm to 7pm. More more info and registration is at http://www.legolandmodelbuilder.com. As in the original 2004 event, auditions will be held across the country, this time in Los Angeles, Phoenix, San Francisco, Chicago, Dallas and New York City. But for all you Southern Callifornia LEGOLAND locals, the main event is Monday!

Here’s the posted text:

The opportunity of a lifetime is coming to a city near you. Are you 18 years of age or older? Can you build LEGO bricks in 3-D? Have you played with LEGO bricks your whole life? Imagine a job where you get paid to play with LEGO bricks. Interviews for the coveted Model Builder position will begin at LEGOLAND California on Feb. 20 and will continue to additional Art Institutes campuses in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Phoenix, New York, Dallas, Chicago and New York. Applicants will vie for a full-time job as a Model Builder at the 128-acre family theme park in Carlsbad, California. Finalists from each city will be invited to the final build-off and a second job interview to determine who will be the next LEGOLAND Model Builder.

***On the job training will be provided***

(I especially like the last line, in case anyone needs it!)

-Ted
SCLTC