    Re: Meeting Dec 3rd in Monrovia —Ryan Wood
   (...) I think I will be able to come, and I'd like to be bring as many mocs as I can, but having never been to your place I don't know much room you have. If it would help I can bring extra tables, but if you've got plenty of space that's great. And (...) (19 years ago, 28-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: Meeting Dec 3rd in Monrovia —Bryce McGlone
   (...) Plenty of space at my place. We usually hang out in the LEGO area aka the garage and have tables flow into the driveway. If you have space to bring tables go for it. Typically though we have plenty of table space. I don't think the email has (...) (19 years ago, 29-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)