Re: Late April Meeting - April 30th!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 22:19:57 GMT

Just sending out a reminder to everyone that the meeting is this Saturday.

In past meetings, we've had people request certain parts to bring to the meeting
and I'd like to revive that a bit. I know sites ending in _bay and _link have
had a negative affect on this practice in the past, but there are those who
don't use either site, so this revival is mostly for them.

I've posted a short list of items I am currently looking for, with a specific
interest on the first one. Qty: Any means I am always looking for the part, so
it isn't a high priority item. You can find my want list here:

http://www.lugnet.com/~524/trade

I encourage others to post similar lists before Friday and I'll see what I can
do to bring your needed parts with me to the meeting. No part request is too
outlandish, but certain obvious requests (i.e. Light Grey/Dark Grey bricks) are
not suggested as I am fairly certain we are all looking for these items.

I look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday and hope to have my three newest
MOCs ready to show you all at the meeting.

-Dave