Re: Lugola call to order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 23:11:01 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Scott Costello wrote:

Thanks for that Jeff. I had hoped to set something up for November or December,
but my father went into the hospital recently and that has occupied all my free
time. If Rick could setup the cafe that would be great.

Scott

Sorry about your Dad Scott,  I hope he gets better.  All I was thinking was that
the Holidays are upon us and we can pretty much forget about a meeting now with
family obligations n' stuff (we're having a baby at the end of this month).
January we could start fresh and hopefully become regular next year.  It looks
like the peeps are good for January so that sounds great!!

Jeff