Re: Lugola call to order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sandlug
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 20:15:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Jeff Ranjo wrote:
   sound of crickets

Okay, what if we all agree on a January meeting at the World Cafe in Santa Monica. That last one there was cool. Had lots of space, eating options, drinks and such. That’s only if we can get it. Does that sound cool?...Anybody...hello?

Jeff

I think skipping December is a good idea. I know I’ll be swamped between our train display and the holidays.

SANDLUG had planned to have it’s next meeting in January, we just had one yesterday. And we had hoped to have our meetings every other month, staggered with LUGOLA. But we are more then happy to delay our meeting, if it means LUGOLA will meet.

Please note, the SCLTC display runs from November 23rd untill the 16th (teardown) of January, and we are working the event on weekends until then. If the LUG meeting could wait until after this, that would be great.

Mat Clayson