    Re: Lugola call to order —Scott Costello
   (...) Thanks for that Jeff. I had hoped to set something up for November or December, but my father went into the hospital recently and that has occupied all my free time. If Rick could setup the cafe that would be great. Scott (20 years ago, 13-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: Lugola call to order —Jeff Ranjo
   (...) Sorry about your Dad Scott, I hope he gets better. All I was thinking was that the Holidays are upon us and we can pretty much forget about a meeting now with family obligations n' stuff (we're having a baby at the end of this month). January (...) (20 years ago, 17-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)