Re: LUGOLA to play Brikwars soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 17:05:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Aaron M. Sneary wrote:
   Mat and other players, The technic hole should be in a 1x2 technic brick with the hole centered between studs. See THE PLANS for specifics.

An astroid or small moon is fine so we have real gravity, but no atmosphere. Decompression may become a real danger in this game. If we do ANY vehicles, it will be 1 or 2 ‘neutral’ vehicles that can be stolen.

If players like, you can build a ‘landing’ module to the same specs as the corridors and ship rooms to use as a starting point. How else did you get to this Maker-forsaken planet? But you still have to build ANOTHER module too.

Consider putting helmets, airtanks, and mag boots on some/all of your troops.

AMS

FYI,

it looks like our game will be this Sunday. Contact Aaron for directions.

Mat