Subject:
LUGOLA to play Brikwars soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 2004 21:17:40 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Greetings locals and/or wargamers!

LUGOLA completed its first real Pirate game recently, and such a great time was had we’ve decided to change systems and try a Tech Level 6 Brikwars spaceship-corridor crawl.

We don’t have a date yet, but it will probably be at Aaron’s house in Oceanside, unless many players are allergic to cats.

In preparation, everyone is to build at least one 32x32 spaceship room/corridor with at least on 8 wide connection doorway centered at 16 studs.

See this picture for detailed design schematics.
THE PLANS

People should also bring some kind of army. We’ve heard tell there may be Aliens and Starship Trooper-esque arachnids. Which means we’ll need lots of Space Marines for fodder.

Other things for the bring along list are 6, 10, and 20 sided dice; a ruler or floppy tape measure, snacks and sodas.

Here are some inspirational photos:
A corridor battle
An explosion
Hallway