  Re: LUGOLA to play Brikwars soon

(...) Aaron, I'm glad you enjoyed the pirate game. It was really fun to see the MOCs that you and George made. You know you can count me in for the coridor crawl. I was wondering if we could make this an astroid base. It would free us up to use (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX)

  Re: LUGOLA to play Brikwars soon

(...) Mat and other players, The technic hole should be in a 1x2 technic brick with the hole centered between studs. See (URL) THE PLANS> for specifics. An astroid or small moon is fine so we have real gravity, but no atmosphere. Decompression may (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX)

  Re: LUGOLA to play Brikwars soon

(...) Aaron, I've built one modual so far. It's a 32 x 64 with 4 doors and 2 elevator egress. I plan to make a section or two that can be accessed by the elevators. Mat (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX)

  Re: LUGOLA to play Brikwars soon

(...) FYI, it looks like our game will be this Sunday. Contact Aaron for directions. Mat (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX)

  Re: LUGOLA to play Brikwars soon

(...) WAR OF THE SPECIES IS ON! TIME: Sunday, Aug 29 12noon LOCATION: Home of Aaron Sneary in (URL) ADVICE: If you want to be a little more prepared for Sunday's game, visit this site to create stats for your troops in advance: (URL) (Thanks Dave (...) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, FTX)