Re: San Diego is (Finally) Getting a LUG Going
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 19:50:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Adrian Egli wrote:

   And LUGOLA members not in San Diego? Hey, if you don’t mind the drive and would like to hang, you are most welcome to hang with us. E-mail me, aegli at san.rr.com, if you have any questions or comments.

I’m real excited about this, thank you Adrian for getting the ball rolling. I moved to SD a year ago, and I’m getting back into LEGO after a 10 year adult dark age. I’ve been going to ComicCon for years, and meeting fellow LEGO fans and chatting was the highlight for me this year.

The idea was also mentioned for hosting the meetings every other month, offset from those in LUGOLA. So those that want to attend bothe don’t get overwelmed. So I expect that LUGOLA will be having a meeting sometime in August after BrickFest?

Mat Clayson