Re: Details for Comic-Con meeting on Saturday, 24 July
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 02:16:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Mathew Clayson wrote:

   I stopped by the convention last night, and we may want to meet in the Bionicle booth (1829) enstead. The SW area is huge, but the LEGO portion of it is tiny.

The Bionicle booth is much larger, and they have a book signing tabel at the as well.

Mat

I agree--in fact, I was going to post the same thing. Not only is the Bionicle area more spacious, but it has a large archway as well, which makes an excellent rally point.

So, 2 PM at the LEGO Bionicle booth under the arch, in front of the big screen.

Derek