Re: Details for Comic-Con meeting on Saturday, 24 July
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 02:03:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Derek Schin wrote:
   Here is the plan!

We’ll meet at 2 PM at the LEGO booth on Saturday, mainly just to hang out and pester Jake. We may also hold him down and shove new grey bricks up his nose, so if you have any new grey, be sure to bring it along.

We will then leave for the short walk over to Buca Di Beppo’s on the corner of 6th Ave and G St. Our reservation is for 6 PM on 24 July. Note that this is a change from the original plan of 7 PM (they couldn’t support a 14 person reservation at that time). The reservation is under my name.

Please email me if you are planning on attending so that I know who to expect! Also, I’ll be in San Diego from Wednesday through Sunday, so if you need to reach me on my cell phone, send me an email and I’ll get you the number.

Hope to see you all there!

Derek

Arg - 6pm is too early for me to get there. I was going to be a tad late for the 7pm time slot. Guess I will have to try to catch up with the group at a later date.

I will be at the con on Sunday covering the Bionicle movie thing for BZPower.com and there is a small chance I will be at the con Thursday for a few minutes to check out the Bionicle booth.

Have fun at dinner!

Mark P