 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / *895 (-5)
  Sept. 6th meeting and parts deliveries...

Well, LUGOLA, you know you've got a 10% off discount in my shop to start with and now I've been having an anniversary sale, so I've bumped my normally low prices down quite a bit further for a few days. All of this is over with on Wednesday night at (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick now available at LIC Anaheim!

"Adrian Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:HKJI8H.Fr2@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) containers as (...) are no (...) certain (...) but (...) an (...) If they are the same ones used in European shops, the two sizes will hold exactly 1 (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick now available at LIC Anaheim!

(...) Wow! This sounds very cool. I am going to LLCA today, I wonder if they still have the "only at LLCA" signs they were so proud of before ;) I would love to do some price comparisons between the 2 different systems. I wonder what is the better (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick now available at LIC Anaheim!

The size of thsmall container is: 14 studs diameter 12 studs high I think that the big container is twice as high (roughly the same diameter) They have a single large stud on top and an inset portion on the bottom to allow them to be stacked (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick now available at LIC Anaheim!

(...) Question- What are the dimensions of the containers? Nothing exact, just an about size. Thanks, Adr (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact