 Organizations / United States / LUGCO / 34
  Next meeting ideas

Hi fellow LUGnerds. First off I'd like to belatedly thank and congratulate Todd on the LUGCO site transfer. All looks good. Next meeting ideas: I hope I'm not too late on this. Shoot me down if its stupid, please. I was thinking we could hold a (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugco)

  Re: Next meeting ideas

(...) I do not have them yet but this was the push I need to buy them. I will have two or three by the meeting. (...) I can bring 10 Gray Straight Base plates to use as a dragway. We can either use 5 for each lane (50 inches) or 10 for the total (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugco)