  Re: Layout roads

(...) I noticed roads like this when I got back into LEGO about a year ago, at an NILTC show. They're certainly cool, though I don't agree they look 1000% better. In particular, they come out very square; you couldn't make a nice curve this way, (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, FTX)

  Re: Layout roads

(...) For me, it's a matter of color palette control. Look, there are only so many colors in LEGO with which one can build. I am very careful to avoid primary colors in buildings because they are rather unrealistic. So, a building can be tan, dark (...) (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, FTX)