Re: Layout roads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 21:23:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Jonathan Lopes wrote:

Hello, Jonathan-

Though I’m not in the LUCNY, I have had a lot of experience building roads in this manner. In fact, the GMLTC was making roads like this back when I joined them 6 years ago.

We in the TCLTC build our roads in this manner

My advise to you is to definitely go this, err, route-- it is the only option IMO! Besides looking 1000% better, that method is far more flexible.

Good luck!

JOHN