Re: LUCNY exhibiting at the CNY Train Fair 11/1, 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 02:21:34 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Kevin Salm wrote a lot which I cut:

And one Guest
-- Ben Medinets of RTLtoronto -- structures, much-needed help with setup and
staffing on the first day.  Did a LOT of talking with the public for us.

Photos will be slow in coming.  No one brought a camera but me, and I use
those cheap disposable kind.  So it will take a few days to get the photos
back from processing (I do the Wal-mart pics on CD thing).  :(

DOH!  I forgot that Ben Medinets tok several photos early on the first day with
this DigiCam.  Here they are --

Thanks again, Ben, for coming all the way to help us out.  And thanks for taking
some pictures.
:)

__Kevin Salm__
LUCNY