  LUCNY Meeting Slated for May 10

Greetings all and welcome any new and potential members of LUCNY, the Lego Users of Central New York. Just this past weekend much fun was had by our members in attendance at the Finger Lakes RailFair held in Ithaca. To see some pictures of our Lego (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)