    Re: [LUCNY]Re: Meeting Sunday March 30 Noon till 6 PM —Kevin Salm
   We had a great meeting yesterday! I had tables set up like an actual layout and had all of my stuff there--some new buildings, but mostly stuff I put back together after Syracuse GATS. I just don't have enough ideas to create all new buildings every (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)