Subject:
[LUCNY] calendar and events planning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 18:35:15 GMT

current LUCNY Calendar:

March 30 (Sun).  LUCNY meeting and practice Train layout.  Parkside Methodist
Church, Vernon Center.  Host -- Kevin

April 19 (Sat)  LUCNY meeting and train show planning.  Hurlburt House, Cornell
Univ, Ithaca, NY.  Host -- Dave Amos
unconfirmed meeting date.  Friday, April 18 is Good Friday -- we could meet on
that date if more convenient.

April 26 and 27  Finger Lakes RailFair.  Lansing (Ithaca).  Cornell Railroad
Historical Society
not yet registered for this event!!  http://www.nrhs.com/chapters/cornell.htm

June 20 - 22 AND  June 27 - 29  A Day out With Thomas the Tank Engine, Utica
Central Station, Utica
not yet registered for this event!!  http://www.adirondackrr.com/
This is a national traveling event, huge crowds are expected.

November 1 and 2  Train Fair.  State Fairgrounds, Syracuse.  CNY National
Railroad Historical Society
not yet registered for this event!!
http://www.nrhs.com/chapters/central_new_york.htm

Currently, I am trying to plan for ALL of these events.  I need input from
everyone as far as attendance and participation.  We need to get moving on
Plexiglas barriers, too, in order to do these events.  We can have a pretty
active calendar if we get the necessary support to do all of these events!

I would like to keep all communications on the Yahoo message board.  We can
organize an online AIM chat if that seems like a good idea.
Lack of communications will mean that some events may not stay on the calendar!

I do NOT have phone numbers for the following members:
Ed McGlynn
Wayne Sardullo
Jason Mantor
Nicole Drumm
George Haberberger

Please pass on information about new/prospective members.  Some of these
upcoming events will require more manpower than we currently have.
Wayne -- please re-post this info on the website.

____

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: text/html;