  Got a Super Chief

While I was at TRU yesterday advising someone on what type of dolls to get for a child abuse case I'm helping with, I spied a lonely battered Super Chief box. The box looked like it was used as a soccer ball! Of course I just had to buy it, and in (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Got a Super Chief

It must be the week of the SC. My wife (former NLSO) suprised me, by saying she likes LEGO(R) trains, so I bought her the SC from TRU for her birthday, a few days ago. She put it together yesterday and loves it. She's also laid claim to my legends (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)