Re: Greetings from The Fair!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 00:46:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, John Rudy writes:
Just a quick note to say Hi! from the Fair.
"Hi, From The Fair!"

I'm going to have to miss any meetings in Sept., School will be too time
consuming the first few weeks.
We'll get this together sometime!

-John Rudy
www.geocities.com/tjjohn12

Hey, John!

Did you get to rub elbows with the Clintons?  :^)
I was there with my family last weekend, and it was very crowded, but we
left before the rain hit - had a great day.  I was horrified by the
MegaBlocks float they had at the 6:00 PM parade.  I hope you missed that...

Ed