    Table skirts —Ed McGlynn
   Hey all - I was thinking that we needed to skirt the show tables with some material. I've been checking some postings on what other groups are doing, and have sconsidered purchaing disposable or permanent skirts for our club shows. What do y'all (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

        Re: Table skirts —Kevin Salm
   (...) I have thought about table skirting also, but have not gone any further than that. I am not in a position to expend cash for something like that at the moment, so I will have to leave it up to others. The cost for such can be taken directly (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

        Re: Table skirts —Ed McGlynn
   (...) Agreed. I think that's what it should be for, especially in our early stages. (...) I agree - dark/hunter green being my preference for now since it's quite complementary to LEGO dark green, with black second choice. (...) I've appraoched some (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

        Re: Table skirts —Ed McGlynn
   (...) OK - I've come to realize a compromise situation that seems to fit us well, in regard to the table skirting... 1. I have purchased ~17 yds of 100% polyester black suede-look cloth with double bound edges and backing material @ $3/yd. This is (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)