  LUCNY invites you to join us.

Greetings. If you live in Central New York State and have not yet joined the ranks of LUCNY (Lego User of Central New York) I would like to invite you to do so. We welcome all adult Lego enthusiasts and we want to hear from you! LUCNY will be (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.loc.us.ny)

  Re: LUCNY invites you to join us.

Kevin, All... I took a small portion or GATS info from your mail and placed it on the Main Slashpage for LUCNY in my account so people who may come across that page will see that info too. Wayne (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)