Subject:
LUCNY container cars stickers needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 23:02:21 GMT

I all.  I have been doing some thinking along the lines of our upcoming
January show.  One thing we do not yet have are any Lego cargo containers
with our logo emblazened on them.  I think all of the LTC's have containers
and some of the LUGS are represented, too.  Our small group is not.

A call went out a few weeks ago by members of GFLTC that stickers be sent to
them as they have a supply of containers ready to go.
Who ever is able to produce such stickers with a quality (laser) printer
please let me know and I will put you in contact with the correct person(s)
to send them to.
Clear adhesive labels are best; white labels will probably work if we just
have the stickers applied to white containers.
http://www.iltco.org/images/clubs/lucny/logo/LUCNY_sm.gif
http://www.iltco.org/images/clubs/lucny/logo/LUCNY_lg.gif

As for containers for ourselves, I can easily provide those.  I already have
a few dozen built that have no logo on them at all.  I don't know what
colors we want to go with but I like Light Gray with Black tops and bottoms
or White with Black tops and bottoms.

Thanks for your help.
Keep thinking about our upcoming show scheduled for January 13 in
Binghamton.
http://www.geocities.com/ttntrak/calendar.html

__Kevin Salm__