Re: I'm going to run a layout!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:46:40 GMT

"John Rudy" <TJJohn12@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
news:H5uHHt.C58@lugnet.com...
That's right folks, you heard right...

I'll be displaying my town and train at the Fabius Methodist Church's
Festival of Trees on Thanksgiving Weekend.  I'll try to take some pictures
and am planning on publicizing LUCNY heavily.  I'll have some flyers and
such available for visitors...hopefully we'll catch some interest.

It'll be a meager layout (3' by 5') but it should work out well.

Anyways, thought I'd share the good news.

-John Rudy

Great news John.

--
Thanx~