Re: I'm going to run a layout!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 02:57:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Alan Demlow writes:
Cool, and congrats!  Coordinates?  Are we invited?  If it's Saturday, I may try
to stop by.

Alan

The festival will run on Friday the 29th from 5pm til 9pm and Saturday the
30th from 10am til 4pm.  There will be desserts and food available, as well
as live music programs throughout the day saturday.  Don't just make the
trip for my layout, it's admittedly small.
Admission is free.

Directions:
Get yourself to Rt. 81, Tully Exit (3 exits south of Syracuse).
Get off in Tully and head east on Rt. 80.
After a few miles, you'll enter the town of Fabius.
You'll pass a large brick school on the right, the Methodist church is right
next door.

-John Rudy