Re: Monthly Target and Toys R US report!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 16:11:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Wayne Sardullo writes:

Only SALE was the Ogel Squid marked 4.99 down from 7.99 I bought a few of
those...

I haven't seen your Target, but if thats the only sale item you found, you
might want to check for a separate Star Wars LEGO section.  About a third of
the Targets that I've been to have one.  I think the following Star Wars sets
have reduced prices at Target nationally (prices are rounded up to the nearest
dollar)

7113 Tusken Raider Encounter $8
7201 Final Duel II $6
8010 Darth Vader $30
8011 Jango Fett $20
8012 Super Battle Droid $25

Those are from memory; there may be a couple more.  Ewok Attack was a weekly
sale item, but that ended yesterday.

John