Re: BIG Technic Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 20:34:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Nicole Drumm writes:
"Wayne Sardullo" <sardullo@Oswego.edu> wrote in message
<snip>
the outside shell is a two stud wide to except other bricks built. The Hole • for
a technic axle is as close as I can get it without going crazy. <snip>

You could have tried a 2x1 brick with a + in it instead of one with a hole.
As for crazy I can help you with that. ;)

Yeah but that would have been easy.  Plus.. If I'm really in the mood I want to
make a 1x8 technic brick in blue. I already made another 1x4 last night...
Check out other post...

Wayne

--
Thanx~