Re: BIG Technic Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 00:21:00 GMT

I will take better pictures tomorrow. I want to take the brick outside for
natural light rather then the flash from the camera.

Some simple notes on the brick.

10 studs wide
10 bricks high (doesn't include the 2 brick high Nub) total height 12
20 studs long

the outside shell is a two stud wide to except other bricks built. The Hole for
a technic axle is as close as I can get it without going crazy. I tried my best
to copy a section of the big Technic scales model of the 8880 that was on
Brickshelf a  few weeks ago.

More to come shortly

Wayne

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Jason S. Mantor writes:
Nice job : )  I'd love to make an ldraw model.  Got any more pics ?
                                   -JSM

Wayne Sardullo <sardullo@oswego.edu> wrote in message
Ok someone wanted to see one of these? I goofed around this weekend.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/wayne/BIG/1by2a.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/wayne/BIG/1by2b.jpg

Wayne