Re: New LUCNY MEMBER!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 08:07:11 GMT

"Wayne Sardullo" <sardullo@oswego.edu> wrote in message
news:H3IwKp.Jpt@lugnet.com...
To ALL LUCNY members:

I am happy to announce that we have a new member of LUCNY. Please give our
newest member, Chuck Goelzer Lyons a warm welcome.

Chuck is from Ithaca. He also like to brick housing and related building
structures. I think this is going to be a PLUS for us.. as well as some new
blood for the group.

I will have his info posted shortly on LUCNY once I get a chance.

Wayne

Let the hazing begin!
--
Thanx~