Subject:
A small request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 08:03:18 GMT

As you all know, I operate a small shop on BrickLink that is fairly successful
as far as small shops go.  In an effort to save costs, I pack a lot of parts
orders using the disposable plastic bags that Lego uses to pack pieces inside
sets.  No matter how many I accumulate, I always run short of the smallest
sizes.  This is where you all come in.

I would like to ask that you all save the little bags that come inside your new
Lego sets.  You keep the parts, I just want the empty bags.  The smaller the
better.  The larger bags (bigger than about 5 x 7 inches) are not what I am
after, but when necessary, I can trim those down to useable size.  The very
tiny ones are just right for packing an assembled minifig or two.

It would be best if you could open all of your bags with scissors or a blade
instead of tearing them open, but I think that would be asking too much so I
won't ask for that. :~)

Just bring them along with you to the meeting on November 02.  Anyone who
brings me at least 10 small bags will get free admission. <big grin>
So I expect everyone to run out and buy a few more Lego sets so that I can have
the inner bags.....  {aren't I just full of it?}

__Kevin Salm__
....working on building some new stuff for our next meeting....