  A small request

As you all know, I operate a small shop on BrickLink that is fairly successful as far as small shops go. In an effort to save costs, I pack a lot of parts orders using the disposable plastic bags that Lego uses to pack pieces inside sets. No matter (...) (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)