    Re: September meeting? —John Barnes
   Just publish the September when and where and I'll be there! For October, the weekend of Oct 19 is bad for me. Well, actually it's good for me - I'm going to be at the RLD at Legoland Windsor ;) (I have to go to the UK anyhow for the following (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

        Re: September meeting? —Kevin Salm
   (...) If I can secure my church basement and dining rooms, we will have more than enough space for several layouts. It has been several months since we have had a group layout, and it will be exciting to see what everyone has been working on lately. (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)