Subject:
New Member or forgot member ROLL CALL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 00:13:22 GMT

I want to apologize to anyone who may have been skipped or leftout of LUCNY who
may have expressed interest. If you feel like you have I would like to hear
from you to add you to our small little LUCNY Family.

If your not on this list below please respond via email or here and we will get
some info to you.

Also check out:
http://www.oswego.edu/~sardullo/lego.php
click on Membership