Re: Informal Meeting Proposal (Was Re: LUCNY July Meeting Confirm)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 23:39:56 GMT

I hope everyone that went to Brickfest had a good time. If I would have know I
was going to be sitting on my backside like I was I would have made the trip. I
think next year it will be required for me to go. I figured I was going to be
out this past weekend when I really only had to be out on Friday. Anyhow. You
should all get an email shortly from me about the next month Aug tentitive
meeting dates to pick. Still have to do it the yucky email way but it works as
long as everyone replies. I can post result here once I get them all.

Wayne