  Re: LUCNy July Meeting Confirm

Date sounds OK. Has the location been set ? Wayne Sardullo <sardullo@oswego.edu> wrote in message news:GyMuwH.2A1@lugnet.com... (...) should (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: LUCNy July Meeting Confirm

In light of the response of the date issue. I'm not offically sch'ing a meeting for the 27th. If people wish to get together that is their choice. I will be going out of town now. I'm coming close to my end of unemployement so I'm going to be doing (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Informal Meeting Proposal (Was Re: LUCNY July Meeting Confirm)

(...) <Snip, Snip, Snippity...> Well, I'm sad that the meeting was cancelled, I would have liked to see some progress on the layout. But, that having been said, I'd like to propose an informal meeting, partially to keep the excitement of this (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Informal Meeting Proposal (Was Re: LUCNY July Meeting Confirm)

I hope everyone that went to Brickfest had a good time. If I would have know I was going to be sitting on my backside like I was I would have made the trip. I think next year it will be required for me to go. I figured I was going to be out this (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Informal Meeting Proposal (Was Re: LUCNY July Meeting Confirm)

(...) meeting (...) going (...) I am planning on showing up at John Rudy's home on Sunday. The two of us will be talking about BrickFest so if anyone else wants to come we will be there. I am not planning on bringing any Lego with me, though. Also, (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Informal Meeting Proposal (Was Re: LUCNY July Meeting Confirm)

OK, final post on this matter... If you are coming to my house on Sunday, please RSVP ASAP... I'll be leaving tomorrow morning for a family reunion and would really like plans firmed-up by then. Please E-mail me with your intent of attendence (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Informal Meeting Proposal (Was Re: LUCNY July Meeting Confirm)

Just an update... Another obligation just came up so, to save on schedualing grief, I'm just going to cancel tomorrow's gathering. There wasn't much interest anyways. I hope we can get an August meeting together, we need some progress... TTFN -John (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)