Re: Web Page Template
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 00:59:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Wayne Sardullo writes:
I've just about finished the initial Template for LUCNY. I still have some
things to fix and add but, you can now link yourself to the Site. Take notice
to the Mouseover Bricks... (I goofed on the feathering and if you look close
enough you can see a square edge around the bricks. I should have that fixed
tonight)

The links just recycle you to the main page for now until I am satisfied with
the look and feel of the many page. I will slowly start migrating info within
the lages as I get it and create it.

http://www.oswego.edu/~sardullo/lego.php
Enjoy,

Wayne

Wayne,

The webpage looks good so far! I like the way the the "Mouseover" Bricks
light up when you put the arrow over them. Also, how about adding a
"Member's Creations Page" to the links on the side?  Keep up the good work!

Joe