    LUCNY Offical Business (all members README) —Wayne Sardullo
   Hello again Friends, Its good to see things going well as we continue to get our feet wet with LUCNY. I'm addressing some of the lighter housekeeping things that are up for discussion. #1 A uniform method for giving data to myself or Dave A. for the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

        Re: LUCNY Offical Business (all members README) —Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D.
    So far every thing looks fine to me/us. I did request a link for our website via the news thing on LUCNY.com. I saw the updated Roster page today and liked the "whole lot of years" for Brickoholic part on ours. :) We are working on our #3 (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

        Re: LUCNY Offical Business (all members README) —Dave Amos
   All- With regards to updates, I would prefer an email to posting it on the main site. It just makes the opening page less cluttered and more relevant to all. If you want anything updated, just email davea21@rocketmail.com and state the nature of (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)